Join us today to celebrate Giving Tuesday, a day for giving back and pitching in. By donating and becoming a Friend of the Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watershed Partnership, you’re supporting our work and yourself. Your tax-deductible contribution helps us help you. Last year, donations from people just like you were critical in helping us:
- Celebrate new trails with block parties at four key gateways. Once again, our trails are becoming places for community gathering and enjoyment.
- Plant a creekside buffer of native plants, flowers and foliage to diminish runoff and clean the water.
- Engage urban and suburban girls in a summer camp that teaches them about our creeks and environmental careers.
- Mark storm drains to educate everyone that “the street leads to the creek!”
- Host stream clean-ups with neighborhood, school and business groups.
- Educate thousands of watershed residents about the impact of litter and runoff on our waterways.
Due to your partnership with us, your watershed is becoming cleaner. Fish are returning to your creeks. Runners are rediscovering your trails. Once again, parents are bringing their children into your parks.
Support from the Philadelphia Water Department and other agencies provides us with a base of support. But we need you! Your gift — large or small — will help us win this water fight, enabling us to reach more neighborhoods and putting muscle behind our advocacy efforts. A gift from you this year would be greatly appreciated. Together, we will save our water. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
&image_url=ACCOUNT.IMAGE.1&return=http://www.ttfwatershed.org&cancel_return=&item_name=Giving%20Tuesday%203&amount=0&shipping=0¤cy_code=USD&item_number=&cmd=_xclick&bn=ctct_Ecom_EmailMarketing_PPS" target="_blank" shape="rect">
P.S. Don’t forget to show your support on Facebook and Twitter, too: On Giving Tuesday, use hashtags #GivingTuesday and #GivingTuesdayPHL to tell others that you support TTF!