Intern with TTF
TTF interns support our watershed improvement activities by undertaking a a wide variety of tasks including:
- Assisting with communications including writing blogs, taking photographs, updating lists, and distributing information
- Assisting with water quality monitoring
- Preparing materials for a wide variety of community events (plantings, cleanups, nature walks, resource fairs)
- Providing support at a wide variety of community events including supervising volunteers plus greeting and informing the public
- Undertaking various research projects
- Assisting with data entry and general office administration.
Intern must be able to meet the minimum commitment of 2 days (16 hours) per week
Read about some of our past interns here!
A variety of internship opportunities may be available! TTF is committed to providing a supportive and educational internship experience. Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Contact Doryán De Angel at 215.744.1853 or .