13th Annual Delaware Estuary Watershed Teacher Workshop
July 20th-24th, 2009
This week-long workshop is designed to give participants a greater understanding of the wide variety of issues within the watershed and the interconnections between human actions and the river’s ecosystem. Begin the week at the upper portions of the estuary and literally travel down to the mouth of the Delaware Bay, ending with an overnight in the historical beach town of Lewes, DE.
- Receive over $150 worth of educational and classroom materials
- Earn 35+ hours of professional development
- Free accommodations for an overnight in Lewes, DE
- Enjoy exciting field trips throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- All this and more for only $50 per participant!
- Scholarships may be available