Did you know there’s a running group in Tacony Creek Park? Join us!
The group meets every Wednesday at 8:45 AM and is led by a volunteer Fitness Coach. The Trotters have been running since the New Year and welcome anyone who would like to train towards running TTF’s Annual Healthy Trails 5K run/walk in Tacony Creek Park. It IS cold at this point in the year, so we are ready to give you tips and advice on staying warm.
- Anyone is welcome: walkers, joggers, strollers, etc.
- No costs or materials required
- This is a free group open to the community
- We will help guide you through training to go from walking to jogging
- Celebrate your accomplishment by signing up for the Healthy Trails 5k, held on the Tacony Trail on April 9
For more information, email email@example.com or call Doryán at 215-744-1853.