Tacony Creek Park Community Trail Ambassadors (TAs) will serve as park guides and stewards, welcoming and inviting community members into the park. This particular Trail Ambassador role will serve as a Tacony Creek Park WeWalk Group Leader. The WeWalk Leader will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
- Recruiting for and promoting a Tacony Creek Park walking group
- Scheduling and leading weekly, Saturday 1hr-long walking group activities on the Tacony Creek Park trail
- Communicating with the group with updates/cancellations on the walk
- Documenting attendance and reporting names and contact information of attendees to TTF staff
- In the months of May-June and September-October, additional reporting is required to Fairmount Park Conservancy through their WeWalkPHL Program, and additional training will be provided.
Terms of employment: This is an on-going Part-Time position, committing to at least 4 Saturday walks a month; walks would be canceled due to inclement weather.
Note that you are an at-will employee. As such you may terminate your employment at any time for any reason. Likewise, TTF may do the same.
Rate: $15/hr, paid monthly subject to deductions for taxes and other withholding as required by law or TTF policies. This position does not provide benefits.
Start Date: Upon receipt of signed offer letter.
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to Doryán De Angel, Community Watershed Leader, TTF.
To Apply: Please contact Doryán De Angel by email at Doryan@ttfwatershed.org.